قاموس اكسفورد الوجيز الطبي Oxford Medical Dictionary : هذا البرنامج يعتبر شيء أساسي للصيدلانيين لإحتوائه على جميع أسماء الأدوية ومفاهيمها وغيرها
وليس فقط للصيدلانيين بل ممكن أن تحتاجه في بيتكـ أو في أي مكان آخر
ومؤلف البرنامج هو طبيب أخصائي ممارس ومشهور وهو أيضاً مؤلف طبي ..
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you’re typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A ‘fuzzy filter’ for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function (‘*’ or ‘?’) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• ‘Word-of-the-day’ feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.